All voting members of the Advisory Committee own fabricare businesses.
Current Advisory Committee Members are:
(back row, left to right):
- GREG MOULDON, President of John L. Corley, Inc. - Greg represents John L. Corley, Inc. on the Advisory Committee. He only votes in case of a tie.
- MARK RHEE, Daisy Fresh Cleaners - Laurelton, NY. Mark joined the Advisory Committee in 2009. He owns Daisy Fresh Cleaners and has
been an NIE subscriber since 1997. Mark is active in the Greater New York
Federation of Alumni Associations of Korean Universities.
- GARY DAWSON, Belleair Bluffs Cleaners - Belleair Bluffs, FL. Gary joined the Advisory Committee in 2007. He is a past President of DLI and the Fabricare Foundation. He has been insured by the Exchange since 1986.
- RICK MILLER, Barton & Miller, Inc. - Ft. Lauderdale, FL. see www.BartonandMillerCleaners.com Rick joined the Advisory Committee in 1995. He has been president of Barton & Miller Cleaners since 1983. He is a past president of South Eastern Fabricare Association and has been a subscriber of the Exchange since 1993.
(front row, left to right):
- RUSS PETROZZI, Capitol Cleaners & Feldman Furs - Niagara Falls, NY. Russ joined the Advisory Committee in 2001. Capitol Cleaners has been in the Petrozzi
family for 54 years and has been insured by the Exchange since 1986.
- JEANNE MORGENTHALER WOLF, CHAIRPERSON, Morgenthaler's Cleaners, Inc. - St. Louis, MO. see www.Morgenthalers.com Jeanne is the fourth generation of Morgenthaler's to manage the family business. Her great-grandfather was one of the first subscribers of NIE in 1915.
- KAREN THOMAS, Catalina Cleaners - Tucson, AZ.Karen joined the Advisory Committee in 2012. She has been a policyholder since 1994.
- Not pictured: ALLAN JOHNSON, Peerless Cleaners - Corpus Christi, TX. Allan joined the Advisory Committee in 2011. He is a past President of Southwest Drycleaners Association and current member of the Executive Committee of the Drycleaning and Laundry Institute.